Monday 4 August 2008

Post-seminar reflection_Fighting crime with science seminar

Fighting crime with science seminar: Tuesday 5 August 2008 ;12.10 - 13.00 pm

I attended the seminar which was "Fighting crime with science" that was very valuable seminar,interesting topic and sharing ideas among classmate esapecially the seminar was set up a panel of chairperson .Today I would like to evaluate myself or feed back from the seminar. Firstly,I think it would be better if I did more preparation about the article related to the criminal statistics in UK and around the world then I could shared the information among class to see the big picture of crime.Secondly,I considered that I expressed enough ideas and logical arguments for supporting the benifits of CCTV in our society.In addition I had also submitted some statistical review about technological innovation such as finger prints,DNA databased,biometric and so on.During the seminar I was a good listener and tried to catch up the main ideas from panel and I think I got on very well with other people.Finally,I found that the grammatical correctness was my weakpoint and also limited academic vocabularies was a huge problem for me.However,I have already set my objective to improve my weakepoints by spending an effective self study time practice it.

No comments: